2012 in Review
- Our PaaS solution Gondor expanded from Django hosting to supporting any Python web framework using WSGI.
- We launched a conference management solution, Symposion, now in use by conferences around the world.
- We developed and launched our habit-tracking site, Habitualist.
- We developed and launched a new publishing platform, ThoughtStreams.
- We resumed work on our suite of tools for film production management, freshly branded as production.io.
- We redesigned the Eldarion.com website and blog to better highlight what sets us apart.
- We worked on over 30 open source projects including new ones such as django-intercom-io, bootstrap-ajax and django-stripe-payments.
- Our team participated in Julython and received the highest team score for commits to open source Python projects.
- Our typeface-guessing game, Typewar hit 10 million questions asked.
Thanks again to all our supporters. Here's to an even better 2013!